Canon PIXMA TS9520
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : Canon
Website : usa.canon.com
OS : Windows, Mac, Linux
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA TS9520 Drivers Download, Software, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, Wireless Setup, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – Canon PIXMA TS9520 is doing whatever a reasonably sized design. Of course, it is cordless, sustains AirPrint and Mopria Print Service that can print documents. You can utilize the copier feature to copy 20 sheets of paper while each perception that takes 19 seconds.
When it comes to the scan feature, the contact photo sensor delivers a resolution of 1200 × 2400 dpi scanning for level options as well as 600 x 600 dpi for the automatic record feeder. TS9120 uses six inks of them, consisting of two black ink and also blue pictures. However, the very first point you’ll see is a huge, 5-inch color touch screen looking at you.
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS9520 Printer
If you have purchased a new Canon printer, you will get the preparation instructions for the first time with us. Canon printer is a support-based computer operating system, you can download the driver directly. The driver can be customized based on your printing needs. It is a complete package that contains a lot of software applications for printing, scanning, auto driver installation and much more.
Setup Canon PIXMA TS9520 Printer on Windows
If you have a CD to install, follow the action below, extract the file and follow the instructions.
- Before continuing with the installation of the program, turn off its Canon printer.
- Power on your Windows computer and insert the CD installed into it.
- Click “setup” If you see an autoplay screen on your computer.
- “Click” on follow-up on the next screen that shows.
- In the next box, click the easy installation and when you view the table of contents in a frame, make sure that you have everything you need for the printer, then click install.
- Go to the terms and conditions screen carefully and when the set-up method screen appears, select USB as a connection type and connect the USB cable from the printer and computer.
- Turn on its Canon printer and wait until the numbers are complete.
- If the user’s recording screen appears, click next and finally give the required details, click “Quit” to complete the installation.
Setup Canon PIXMA TS9520 printer on Mac
Installing the printer on the Mac is usually a simple task. You shouldn’t do more than connect the printer to your Mac, turn on the printer, and then let your Mac install the printer automatically for you. Your MAC detects any compatible printers connected to a cable.
For the steps are below:
- Connect it to your MAC using a USB cable, and then turn on the printer.
- Launch setup on your Mac by clicking an icon in the Dock or selecting it under the Apple menu.
- If the printer is listed in the sidebar in the preferences section, highlight and display its status. If the word is inert, your MAC watches the printer even when it is not in use. You’re the whole group.
- If you don’t see the printer in the list, click the Add (+) button at the bottom of the printer’s list to add the printer.
- Choose the default tab “Add” window.
That’s all the explanation of how to install the Canon printer on Windows and Mac OS.