Canon PIXMA TS5020
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : Canon
OS : Windows, Mac, Linux
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Drivers Download, Software, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, Wireless Setup, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – Canon PIXMA TS5020 all-in-one printer (AIO) is less expensive in a series of Canon Pixma TS Wireless printer Pixma All-in-one TS5020. This is an inexpensive version with a low quantity created for usage in your home. The significant difference between that as well as more expensive and a lot more rich attribute TS9020 as well as TS8020 (last editors option) is that TS5020 utilizes five ink rather than 6.
The base includes a USB connection and a Wi-Fi network, in addition to some mobile and also cloud connectivity functions, consisting of Google Cloud Print and also AirPrint. TS5020 features two black inks, one-based pigment as well as the various other dye-based. As already mentioned, neither TS9020 neither TS8020 includes the 6th and gray ink, to print mainly gray images, although canon additionally enhances shade photos. As in TS8020, print top quality is more than the total average. The text comes out dark and also well in shape, even in little dimensions.
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS5020 Printer
If you have purchased a new Canon printer, you will get the preparation instructions for the first time with us. Canon printer is a support-based computer operating system, you can download the driver directly. The driver can be customized based on your printing needs. It is a complete package that contains a lot of software applications for printing, scanning, auto driver installation and much more.
Setup Canon PIXMA TS5020 Printer on Windows
If you have a CD to install, follow the action below, extract the file and follow the instructions.
- Before continuing with the installation of the program, turn off its Canon printer.
- Power on your Windows computer and insert the CD installed into it.
- Click “setup” If you see an autoplay screen on your computer.
- “Click” on follow-up on the next screen that shows.
- In the next box, click the easy installation and when you view the table of contents in a frame, make sure that you have everything you need for the printer, then click install.
- Go to the terms and conditions screen carefully and when the set-up method screen appears, select USB as a connection type and connect the USB cable from the printer and computer.
- Turn on its Canon printer and wait until the numbers are complete.
- If the user’s recording screen appears, click next and finally give the required details, click “Quit” to complete the installation.
Setup Canon PIXMA TS5020 printer on Mac
Installing the printer on the Mac is usually a simple task. You shouldn’t do more than connect the printer to your Mac, turn on the printer, and then let your Mac install the printer automatically for you. Your MAC detects any compatible printers connected to a cable.
For the steps are below:
- Connect it to your MAC using a USB cable, and then turn on the printer.
- Launch setup on your Mac by clicking an icon in the Dock or selecting it under the Apple menu.
- If the printer is listed in the sidebar in the preferences section, highlight and display its status. If the word is inert, your MAC watches the printer even when it is not in use. You’re the whole group.
- If you don’t see the printer in the list, click the Add (+) button at the bottom of the printer’s list to add the printer.
- Choose the default tab “Add” window.
That’s all the explanation of how to install the Canon printer on Windows and Mac OS.