Canon PIXMA TS202
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : Canon
OS : Windows, Mac, Linux
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA TS202 Drivers Download, Software, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, Wireless Setup, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – Canon PIXMA TS202 is a routine inkjet printers. It collaborates with both Windows and also Mac OS. Numerous shade ink cartridges need to be changed when one color runs out. The primary capability of the paper tray is 60 sheets, which is rather little. It can accept paper somewhat more extensive than healthy office bonding. The printers do not have a display screen. There is no network capacity, just a straight USB link.
When setting up to utilize, Canon PIXMA TS202 requires an area gauging 9.1 inches high with 16.9 inches vast by 23.2 inches deep, evaluating 5.5 extra pounds. With restricted, bright course work provides a standard USB printer. This is a smart and also daring choice to 4×6 an excellent standard indeterminate picture printing and even an impressive account in your home.
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS202 Printer
If you have purchased a new Canon printer, you will get the preparation instructions for the first time with us. Canon printer is a support-based computer operating system, you can download the driver directly. The driver can be customized based on your printing needs. It is a complete package that contains a lot of software applications for printing, scanning, auto driver installation and much more.
Setup Canon PIXMA TS202 Printer on Windows
If you have a CD to install, follow the action below, extract the file and follow the instructions.
- Before continuing with the installation of the program, turn off its Canon printer.
- Power on your Windows computer and insert the CD installed into it.
- Click “setup” If you see an autoplay screen on your computer.
- “Click” on follow-up on the next screen that shows.
- In the next box, click the easy installation and when you view the table of contents in a frame, make sure that you have everything you need for the printer, then click install.
- Go to the terms and conditions screen carefully and when the set-up method screen appears, select USB as a connection type and connect the USB cable from the printer and computer.
- Turn on its Canon printer and wait until the numbers are complete.
- If the user’s recording screen appears, click next and finally give the required details, click “Quit” to complete the installation.
Setup Canon PIXMA TS202 printer on Mac
Installing the printer on the Mac is usually a simple task. You shouldn’t do more than connect the printer to your Mac, turn on the printer, and then let your Mac install the printer automatically for you. Your MAC detects any compatible printers connected to a cable.
For the steps are below:
- Connect it to your MAC using a USB cable, and then turn on the printer.
- Launch setup on your Mac by clicking an icon in the Dock or selecting it under the Apple menu.
- If the printer is listed in the sidebar in the preferences section, highlight and display its status. If the word is inert, your MAC watches the printer even when it is not in use. You’re the whole group.
- If you don’t see the printer in the list, click the Add (+) button at the bottom of the printer’s list to add the printer.
- Choose the default tab “Add” window.
That’s all the explanation of how to install the Canon printer on Windows and Mac OS.