Canon imageCLASS MF9170c
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : Canon
Website : usa.canon.com
OS : Windows, Mac, Linux
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon imageCLASS MF9170c Drivers Download, Software, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, Wireless Setup, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Color MF9170c Laser Printer offers technological advances that are usually found only in high-end commercial copy machines. With MF9170c, you now have more flexibility and choice with removable storage solutions.
MF9170c has two convenient USB ports and a memory card slot located on both sides of the control panel. Users can scan and save documents directly in black and white or full to a USB memory media device, or print a document from a USB memory media device without having to connect to the network. Through direct printing function, printing documents are very easy with various USB memory drives, including USB memory sticks, CompactFlash, and SD cards, which can be directly plug-in the control panel.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF9170c Printer
If you have purchased a new Canon printer, you will get the preparation instructions for the first time with us. Canon printer is a support-based computer operating system, you can download the driver directly. The driver can be customized based on your printing needs. It is a complete package that contains a lot of software applications for printing, scanning, auto driver installation, and much more.
Setup Canon imageCLASS MF9170c Printer on Windows
If you have a CD to install, follow the action below, extract the file, and follow the instructions.
- Before continuing with the installation of the program, turn off its Canon printer.
- Power on your Windows computer and insert the CD installed into it.
- Click “setup” If you see an autoplay screen on your computer.
- “Click” on follow-up on the next screen that shows.
- In the next box, click the easy installation and when you view the table of contents in a frame, make sure that you have everything you need for the printer, then click install.
- Go to the terms and conditions screen carefully and when the set-up method screen appears, select USB as a connection type and connect the USB cable from the printer and computer.
- Turn on its Canon printer and wait until the numbers are complete.
- If the user’s recording screen appears, click next and finally give the required details, click “Quit” to complete the installation.
Setup Canon imageCLASS MF9170c printer on Mac
Installing the printer on the Mac is usually a simple task. You shouldn’t do more than connect the printer to your Mac, turn on the printer, and then let your Mac install the printer automatically for you. Your MAC detects any compatible printers connected to a cable.
For the steps are below:
- Connect it to your MAC using a USB cable, and then turn on the printer.
- Launch setup on your Mac by clicking an icon in the Dock or selecting it under the Apple menu.
- If the printer is listed in the sidebar in the preferences section, highlight and display its status. If the word is inert, your MAC watches the printer even when it is not in use. You’re the whole group.
- If you don’t see the printer in the list, click the Add (+) button at the bottom of the printer’s list to add the printer.
- Choose the default tab “Add” window.
That’s all the explanation of how to install the Canon printer on Windows and Mac OS.