Canon imageCLASS MF8350Cdn
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : Canon
Website : usa.canon.com
OS : Windows, Mac, Linux
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon imageCLASS MF8350Cdn Drivers Download, Software, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, Wireless Setup, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – ImageClass MF8350Cdn multifunctional printer optimizes canon color communication production at high speeds. It also acts as a self-service fax machine and copier, with a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to allow it to scan a multi-page document of legal size.
The MF8350Cdn setting is very clear. But it is also one of the places where the printer falls little lacking on usability issues. The hardest part is finding a place for this monster and moving it to its place. To install the driver, you must go through the custom installation option and then tell the program to install it. The output quality of the printer is not in the same category as its speed, but it is very easy for most business users.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF8350Cdn Printer
If you have purchased a new Canon printer, you will get the preparation instructions for the first time with us. Canon printer is a support-based computer operating system, you can download the driver directly. The driver can be customized based on your printing needs. It is a complete package that contains a lot of software applications for printing, scanning, auto driver installation, and much more.
Setup Canon imageCLASS MF8350Cdn Printer on Windows
If you have a CD to install, follow the action below, extract the file, and follow the instructions.
- Before continuing with the installation of the program, turn off its Canon printer.
- Power on your Windows computer and insert the CD installed into it.
- Click “setup” If you see an autoplay screen on your computer.
- “Click” on follow-up on the next screen that shows.
- In the next box, click the easy installation and when you view the table of contents in a frame, make sure that you have everything you need for the printer, then click install.
- Go to the terms and conditions screen carefully and when the set-up method screen appears, select USB as a connection type and connect the USB cable from the printer and computer.
- Turn on its Canon printer and wait until the numbers are complete.
- If the user’s recording screen appears, click next and finally give the required details, click “Quit” to complete the installation.
Setup Canon imageCLASS MF8350Cdn printer on Mac
Installing the printer on the Mac is usually a simple task. You shouldn’t do more than connect the printer to your Mac, turn on the printer, and then let your Mac install the printer automatically for you. Your MAC detects any compatible printers connected to a cable.
For the steps are below:
- Connect it to your MAC using a USB cable, and then turn on the printer.
- Launch setup on your Mac by clicking an icon in the Dock or selecting it under the Apple menu.
- If the printer is listed in the sidebar in the preferences section, highlight and display its status. If the word is inert, your MAC watches the printer even when it is not in use. You’re the whole group.
- If you don’t see the printer in the list, click the Add (+) button at the bottom of the printer’s list to add the printer.
- Choose the default tab “Add” window.
That’s all the explanation of how to install the Canon printer on Windows and Mac OS.