Canon imageCLASS MF249dw
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : Canon
Website : usa.canon.com
OS : Windows, Mac, Linux
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon imageCLASS MF247dw Drivers Download, Software, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, Wireless Setup, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon MF249dw inkjet delivers high-quality, productivity, functional reliability and ideal capability for any small environment in the workplace or home office. Canon imageCLASS MF249dw contains fax, print, scanning, and backup devices so you can complete all the necessary work with only one unit.
Canon imageCLASS MF249dw has a wireless network connection, increasing your efficiency and helping you print from anywhere in your home or office. The built-in device also provides basic Wi-Fi capability, allowing a simple connection to the phone without a router. You can also remove original shards when using the Canon Produce app for business. With the definition of a greeting card version, you can easily create duplicate statements from credit cards or other small documents on a single web page.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF249dw Printer
If you have purchased a new Canon printer, you will get the preparation instructions for the first time with us. Canon printer is a support-based computer operating system, you can download the driver directly. The driver can be customized based on your printing needs. It is a complete package that contains a lot of software applications for printing, scanning, auto driver installation, and much more.
Setup Canon imageCLASS MF249dw Printer on Windows
If you have a CD to install, follow the action below, extract the file, and follow the instructions.
- Before continuing with the installation of the program, turn off its Canon printer.
- Power on your Windows computer and insert the CD installed into it.
- Click “setup” If you see an autoplay screen on your computer.
- “Click” on follow-up on the next screen that shows.
- In the next box, click the easy installation and when you view the table of contents in a frame, make sure that you have everything you need for the printer, then click install.
- Go to the terms and conditions screen carefully and when the set-up method screen appears, select USB as a connection type and connect the USB cable from the printer and computer.
- Turn on its Canon printer and wait until the numbers are complete.
- If the user’s recording screen appears, click next and finally give the required details, click “Quit” to complete the installation.
Setup Canon imageCLASS MF249dw printer on Mac
Installing the printer on the Mac is usually a simple task. You shouldn’t do more than connect the printer to your Mac, turn on the printer, and then let your Mac install the printer automatically for you. Your MAC detects any compatible printers connected to a cable.
For the steps are below:
- Connect it to your MAC using a USB cable, and then turn on the printer.
- Launch setup on your Mac by clicking an icon in the Dock or selecting it under the Apple menu.
- If the printer is listed in the sidebar in the preferences section, highlight and display its status. If the word is inert, your MAC watches the printer even when it is not in use. You’re the whole group.
- If you don’t see the printer in the list, click the Add (+) button at the bottom of the printer’s list to add the printer.
- Choose the default tab “Add” window.
That’s all the explanation of how to install the Canon printer on Windows and Mac OS.